Guidelines for Re-Entry
1. Please socialize outside before worship.
2. Enter through the front door.
3. Masks are required for entering the church. (Wearing a mask is not a political statement. It is a gesture of concern for our brothers and sisters!)
4. Please obey the spacing in the pews. Pews will be marked.
5. Couples/families are exempt from spacing rules.
6. No touching or embracing.
7. Unfortunately, no singing. It's the same as coughing, according to doctors.
8. No coffee hour.
9. Exit out the front doors.
Thank you in advance for your help in maintaining our congregation's health and safety. We look forward to seeing you again soon!